POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : (32kb) WIP with artifact question - box.png (1/1) : Re: (32kb) WIP with artifact question - box.png (1/1) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:30:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (32kb) WIP with artifact question - box.png (1/1)
From: Matthew Pace
Date: 2 Feb 2004 18:48:16
Message: <matthewpace-79C3D0.15481402022004@news.povray.org>
In article <401e81b6@news.povray.org>, "Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom>
wrote:

> "Matthew Pace" <mat### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
>
> If you are going to work on such a simple idea, then you really need to
> concentrate on not being so sloppy about it. This picture would be
> helped by more attention to the proportions of the cube segments.
>
>  -Shay

I didnt want them to be equally sized, otherwise I would have done some
basic addition and subtraction to measure them out.  This was not
sloppiness, and I am sorry you do not like the way I made it.  If you
look closely, you can see that I did not even cut through the cube, but
rather indented it with CSG and some cylinders.