POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : a modeler : a modeler Server Time
4 May 2024 06:41:40 EDT (-0400)
  a modeler
From: Matthew Pace
Date: 26 Aug 2003 20:51:51
Message: <matt-pace-9794D0.17515126082003@netplex.aussie.org>
hi, my names matt, you may have recently seen me in the new users or
tutorials area.  I have been using povray for almost a year, off and on,
now, and i love it.  i am disappointed, however, at the lack of
modelers.  my first question, does anyone know of any free ones worth
using (even for X11, i have started using that recently).  secondly, i
am thinking of making a modeler for povray (this may take awhile).
would you be willing to pay $5 or $10 dollars (as i have no job, no car,
and need some income) for a modeler that did meshes, splines, bicubic
patches, and possibly more advanced stuff?  would you prefer carbon or
cocoa?  would anyone like to help in making the program?  im looking for
suggestions, ideas, and general input right now.  thanks for your time,
~matt