POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : z buffer output : Re: z buffer output Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: z buffer output
From: Roland Mas
Date: 18 Feb 1999 08:29:16
Message: <m3soc3c02b.fsf@clodomir.rezel.enst.fr>
"Rudy Velthuis" <rve### [at] gmxnet> writes:

> Roland Mas wrote:
>

> >- Genki desu, ture en zinc.
>
> Which means? Is this phonetic for a normal French saying? Just
> curious. :-)

Nope.  It's just a really old and cheesy French joke that has been
half-translated into Japanese.  I'm afraid I could not translate it
into English.

Sorry,
Roland.

PS: The saying in my signature is a Japanese one.  Translates into: if
it doesn't work when you push, try pulling.

R.
--
Roland Mas

Oshitemo damedara, hiite mina. -- Proverbe japonais