POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Why I still dualboot : Re: Why I still dualboot Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I still dualboot
From: Ole Laursen
Date: 11 Jul 2001 09:58:31
Message: <m3ae2c9vuu.fsf@bach.composers>
> >  Does XEmacs already support pc-selection-mode?
> >  That's one of the main reasons why I haven't been using it.
> >
> >  And besides, is there any considerable difference betweem the two
> >anyways?
>
> Aside from fonts and being able to use bold/italics and the X
> clipboard, I don't think so.

X clipboard? C-SPC C-a M-w

...and then Hyper-TAB to a gnome-terminal and pressing the middle
mouse button gives me

  ole: ~$ X clipboard?

That is with FSF Emacs 20.7. Also Emacs is actually capable of using
some sort of italics, though it surely doesn't look nice.

I can't wait to get my hands on Emacs 21.

--
Ole Laursen
http://sunsite.dk/olau/