POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: A portable POV-Ray graphical interface? : Re: A portable POV-Ray graphical interface? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A portable POV-Ray graphical interface?
From: Roland Mas
Date: 7 Sep 1998 02:37:44
Message: <m37lzgmqif.fsf@rpc66.acr.atr.co.jp>
"Thorsten Froehlich" <fro### [at] charliecnsiitedu> writes:

> Try reading it again. And *please* dig out a dictionary and find the
> word "interface"!  Is "Interface" == "Graphical User Interface"? SO
> read the whole passage again. :-)

  Correct me if I'm wrong... Does it mean I may _use_ the provided
hooks (that are program-to-program interfaces) and plug them into
_other_ functions (such as the ones that are a human-to-program
interface, graphical or not), if I do not modify these hooks? Or am I
once again completely off the point?

Roland.
--
Les francophones m'appellent Roland Mas,
English speakers call me Rowlannd' Mass,