POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Frog Sandwich (20Kbu) : Re: Frog Sandwich (20Kbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Frog Sandwich (20Kbu)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 16 Aug 2000 18:43:27
Message: <m16mps4a5ojns3n2jqqadqlkq3tbu5i3ed@4ax.com>
On 16 Aug 2000 11:38:03 -0400, "H. E. Day" <Pov### [at] aolcom> wrote:

>| With 'up' pointing to the camera, I guess. Now that's ingenious.

>No, no.  The "up" vector points to the light, not the camera.

Oddly enough that was my first thought, but then an inner voice told
me it was behind the camera so it didn't matter.

Maybe I should learn to ignore my inner voice. Last time it told me to
turn around and look after a nice pair of legs (or a pair of nice
legs) and I almost smashed my bike in the truck in front of me. It
hates me, I'm telling you.

Seriously now, the trick is still ingenious. Did you make it up
yourself?

>| No, not at all. Actually a stunning one. But then you already knew
>| that.

>Well, I'm kinda my own worst critic.  Since I've been working on it for so
>long, I tend to see problems no one else does. Maybe.

That happens to mostly everyone around here <g>

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet