POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Why don't you go home (final) [~210 kB] : Re: Why don't you go home (final) [~210 kB] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:31:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why don't you go home (final) [~210 kB]
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Jun 2008 03:53:52
Message: <lubs44pm6mvtsiefuc2keqt0huu4r150hc@4ax.com>
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:28:24 +0200, "Thomas de Groot"
<t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
>>
>> Very, very nice Thomas. I hate it when I loose files like that :(
>> --
>>

>Thank you Stephen. Yes, I thought I had learned that lesson decades ago, but
>no. I again fell into the same, obvious, trap  ;-)
>Not that I complained, because I had some important changes in mind anyway,
>but it is vexing and you feel really silly.

You certainly do, as I know only too well.

>Stephen, I *borrowed* your Bridge Builder's origins of life concept and
>extrapolated a bit further. Hope you don't mind.

I'm fair chuffed :)
And it's only fair as I used "Rais Abdul ibn Abdullah" in my
description for a TC-IRC.
Shared worlds!

Less than a week till the voting starts and the entries are coming in.
--

Regards
     Stephen