POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Irradiance gradient & radiosity : Re: Irradiance gradient & radiosity Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:01:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Irradiance gradient & radiosity
From: ABX
Date: 18 Mar 2003 03:37:24
Message: <lpld7vss5hdfq1v29hqsia0hdc8k6v0ct3@4ax.com>
On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:10:14 +0100, "T.J.Viking" <vik### [at] bp-domarpl> wrote:
> I was talking about it.... 2 weeks ago...
> But Christoph said that I am the "bad man" because I am attacking POV community :)

False claims. You were "bad man" because the wrong way helping in fixing it. You
demanded better quality but at that time refused to be responsible for making it
better and share you knowledge. The discussion was inspired by HDRI/radiosity
but was concerned about behaviour in opensourced-like community.

> OK till next sunday will provide patch

You said you have knowledge. You said mistakes are obvious. But you need three
weeks to fix it. Other patchers and Team members works on much more complicated
tasks spending months on some additions. I hope you understand now why
complaining without exact arguments and source code quotation is so annoying.

I really wait for your patch.

ABX