POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : cannot find : Re: cannot find Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cannot find
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 19 Nov 2000 05:28:31
Message: <loaf1tcivjpka803d81kuhc25monhegjqh@4ax.com>
Hi Ken, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Is it likely to anytime soon ?
Well, because I implemented OpenGL, Moray does now have an internal
triangle-based representation, too. Add to that the new CSG evaluation
code which is also based on triangles and that the triangle data is
available to the plugin system, you might come a whole lot closer to
being able to write an export plugin without having to write the CSG
tesselation yourself. I'm pretty sure an export plugin will be written
in the near to middle future.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray