POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : izotwizt [16-bit JPEG2000] : Re: izotwizt [16-bit JPEG2000] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: izotwizt [16-bit JPEG2000]
From: IMBJR
Date: 7 Mar 2004 17:14:04
Message: <lo7n40pk9qlr9pgoemi5dktkodv7lej9jv@4ax.com>
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:02:45 +0100, "Rune" <run### [at] runevisioncom>
wrote:

>IMBJR wrote:
>> "Rune" wrote:
>>> Oops, here I go, now I replied again! Too bad for me.
>>
>> Dear me. No control have you? Do I have to do
>> that for you as well?
>
>Could you remind me again, what are the other things you have done for
>me? But I guess it's too much work for you to go and remind people what
>you've done for them.

Well for you, I appear to be in control of your entire nervous system
- such as it is.

>And yes, go ahead and take over the control. I dare you. Or was it just
>an yet another empty phrase?

Learn to realise when one is pulling one's leg. Dear me. Reality and
fantasy really are not different concepts to you.

PS. The first paragraph of this reply is fantasy. The second is not.
This PS is not. There - clear now?

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com