POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser _ Take 6 : Re: Making clothes in Poser _ Take 6 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:14:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser _ Take 6
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Jun 2007 09:20:21
Message: <lfdl63l2ng5aufoogt658obeeeu8r7ml03@4ax.com>
On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 14:09:04 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
wrote:

>And so my friends, we come to Take 6 of the clothing saga: dynamic clothes
>tied by belt and ankle bindings. The clothes and their patterns are loosely
>inspired by the Celtic world (I shall probably add a torc).

Yes, that works :-)
It certainly makes me think of ancient Celts.

Did you say that you were going to try leg lacing? If so I'd be interested in
rough Poser calculation times.
On second thought are leg lacings, Saxon? What are your sources, I could not
find much about Celtic clothing, in five google minutes.

BTW the link below has an interesting snippet about kilts.

http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~wew/celt-clothing/

Regards
	Stephen