POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list : Re: Povray 4? wish list Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 4? wish list
From: Peter Popov
Date: 8 Dec 2001 10:54:29
Message: <l7i31ugm1v6cvgfkn1mj184popivohplsk@4ax.com>
On Fri, 07 Dec 2001 01:21:56 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

>If you have access to any Macintosh at all, install
>the low level debugger "MacsBugs" which you find on Apple's page (installing
>requires to reboot!).  You can then activate it any time with the key
>combination Apple+Power.  Once you have seen and used its text interface you
>will realise how "bad" gdb is, really!

And where do I find info on this? I found it out by accident and
realised it was some system tools which *could* probably be used for
hacking (hey, it was back in highschool, don't blame me :) ), but
found no info or documentation.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg