POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Website? : Re: Moray Website? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray Website?
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 26 May 2000 03:48:04
Message: <kvasisgq6v5vmpp8ocuj4tqt5j8n2aagcj@4ax.com>
Hi Jamie Davison, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Is this due to a lack of things (models/plugins) being submitted, or are
> Lutz et al just far to busy to bother with a non-essential task?
A bit of both<g>. Although saying I couldn't be bothered is a bit too
harsh. There's nothing to report at the moment and there are only one
or two objects pending.

The good news is that we are working on V3.3 (please don't ask!).

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray