POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mega-POV Post-Processing Request : Re: Mega-POV Post-Processing Request Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mega-POV Post-Processing Request
From: Glen Berry
Date: 24 Apr 2000 00:57:42
Message: <ktIDOdJHdSP4tXlxd3sh=YknCCmr@4ax.com>
On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 20:01:21 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>Someone once suggested a filter matrix similar to the one used by paint
>programs such as the one available in PSP.

I was one of the people in favor of that idea, but that technique is
more suited to effects involving spatial pixel-displacement. I don't
need to move any pixels here, just alter their intensities and/or
color values.

Of course, it would be great to have both types of effects available
in the post-processing stage.

Later,
Glen Berry