POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Will not render : Re: Will not render Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Will not render
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 17 Oct 2001 19:27:25
Message: <kt4sstshmdmarbe575g8uhcqullhp7d97e@4ax.com>
Hi Steve Wilson, you recently wrote in povray.beta-test:

> ... now povray will not fully render the objects,
What do you mean by this?

> .. and will only show the background if it is a reflection, anyone
> have any ideas how to get this working?
This could be due to the alpha channel being active (I think). Maybe
someone else can jump in here.... Warp?

> ... using Moray 3.3 and Povray beta
Note that this combination is currently not working correctly because
Moray is unable to switch off radiosity in POV-Ray. I am working on a
Moray V3.1 patch to alleviate this. Coming Real Soon Now.

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray