POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : #while in normal statements in layered textures : Re: #while in normal statements in layered textures Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #while in normal statements in layered textures
Date: 22 Oct 2001 04:12:29
Message: <krk7tt0gjne97pudg0t6hfneif9hps0tf3@4ax.com>
On Sun, 21 Oct 2001 23:23:54 +0200, "Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr>
wrote:

> The following code returns a "Parse error : must have at least one entry in map".
> Declaring the layers separately doesn't cause the problem. (Beta 6, WinNT4)

I can extend description of this bug.
it is not connected with parsing of normal_map but rather with parsing
of leyered texture. Why ? Becouse take second line

>                #declare i=1;

and move it line by line to top. It always shows parse error within
statememnt opened before this #declare

ABX

after 4 weeks I'm back to play with betas