POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ikea : Re: Ikea Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ikea
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Apr 2008 15:06:46
Message: <kj4qv3laqobnnmrrj92cn0nos9ehnf2jt4@4ax.com>
On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 14:40:07 -0400, Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at
vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:

>Yikes, I don't see how. I can code for 25 hours, but that's light weight
>work.

In both cases there was some pressure, production was down or limited.
And a lot of the time was just sitting around waiting for someone
else.

>> I could sleep through the last trump or so I've been told. :)
>>

>Why would you want to do that? Half the fun will be running around in a
>Jesus costume.

Done it when I was 12, the beard tickled. Anyway if I keep a low
profile I might keep my mouth shut.

>I'm already rid of my soul, so what else is there to lose? I warn you,
>though, I bite back.

No point then. Especially if you bite back. Doesn't mater anyway :)
--

Regards
     Stephen