POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : finally (iso_csg + iso_beveler) : Re: finally (iso_csg + iso_beveler) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:12:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: finally (iso_csg + iso_beveler)
Date: 15 May 2002 07:16:19
Message: <kfg4eu4ckt2mngpfb47jlsifqsjvg7imtj@4ax.com>

wrote:
> some testing image of iso_beveler, shape of beveling changes from convex on
> the left side to concave on the right side, rendering was twice longer than
> labour :-)

Thanks to zoomin.inc I rendered detailed corner of N in various versions.
Measured CPU time on PII 233:
  convex  1043 secs
  concave 1002 secs
  flat     353 secs

ABX

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'convex.png' (16 KB) Download 'concave.png' (15 KB) Download 'flat.png' (9 KB)

Preview of image 'convex.png'
convex.png

Preview of image 'concave.png'
concave.png