POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Where is the beep? : Re: Where is the beep? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:34:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is the beep?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 2 Aug 2002 14:43:13
Message: <kcklkucrksufdv1cc549sl8eqvmqhgvmv9@4ax.com>
On Fri, 02 Aug 2002 11:05:13 -0400, "William F. Pokorny"
<pok### [at] attglobalnet> wrote:

>I am to the point where want to cut some wires! :-)

At home, I've hooked the speaker through the turbo switch (you can
tell I have an old computer :) ) and I can just turn it on and off
whenever I like.

If you're the unlucky owner of a >200 MHz computer with no Turbo
switch on the case, use the reset button with an electronic key
instead - you don't need in under Linux anyway (at least I never did
in the several years since I've been running Linux)

Seriously now, a grep "\\a" * in the source code directory should find
the lines in question.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg