POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wet glass (72kb) : Re: wet glass (72kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wet glass (72kb)
From: Kaveh
Date: 2 Sep 2003 03:42:13
Message: <kaveh-CAC1D3.08421002092003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3f5447ff$1@news.povray.org>,
 "Hugo Asm" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote:

[...]

> But I think, the picture looks like there are holes in the sphere. Is it
> realistic?

I too agree with this. I opened the image without reading its
description and I got the impression of 'pits' in the sphere. I think it
might be something with the refractive index setting. When you look at
the droplets towards the outside of the sphere, the outside edge of the
droplet is bright and the near side is dark. Should this be the other
way around?

--
Kaveh