POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Feature request : Re: Feature request Server Time
28 Apr 2024 18:51:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request
From: Kaveh
Date: 31 Dec 2003 21:04:58
Message: <kaveh-C2BABD.02051001012004@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3ff2c5e5$1@news.povray.org>,
 "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> In article <kav### [at] netplexaussieorg> , Kaveh
> <kav### [at] delete_this_bitfocalimagecom>  wrote:
>
> > Don't know if this is the place to post this. Can I request a feature to
> > allow exchanging "command" and "option" key behaviour in conjunction
> > with up and down arrows in the editor, in the Mac OS X version?
>
> This is the place to post this, but what good is such a feature?

For compatibility with my usual text editor. I used Qued/M which had it
as I described. Now I used BBEdit, which has a default as in Povray but
has an option to exchange them. So I have set them as they were in
Qued/M.

Is there a convention? If it is as pov has it now, I will just get used
to that, and set BBEdit to the default too.

--
Kaveh