POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : post_process filters source code available : Re: post_process filters source code available Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process filters source code available
From: Glen Berry
Date: 29 Apr 2000 12:54:33
Message: <kBILOQf+VkkppSbGTHPZS056GgFU@4ax.com>
On Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:59:23 -0500, Chris Huff
<chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>I have posted a .zip file containing the changed source code,
>documentation, and demo files to povray.binaries.programming.

I downloaded this, but I can't read *any* of it. None of it seems to
be in a pure ASCII text mode, but some proprietary format instead. I
used Win Zip to extract the files, and got no error messages in the
process. I don't think that WinZIP is the problem.

When I looked at post-pro.txt in my usual editor, it opened the file
in hex format, because it wasn't a true ASCII text file. I did see
something about "Code Warrior IDE" embedded in all the mess near the
bottom of the file. Perhaps you saved these files in a proprietary IDE
format?

I would really like to get the complete source files, (not diffs or
anything), in plain ASCII text mode, to plug into my MegaPOV source. I
can't wait to try this out.

Thanks,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )