POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blobby spaceship v2.0 : Re: blobby spaceship v2.0 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blobby spaceship v2.0
Date: 14 Mar 2000 10:20:37
Message: <k8ehfe9r320.fsf@jeeves.stud.ntnu.no>
Zeger Knaepen <ZEG### [at] studentkuleuvenacbe> writes:

> > It's got potential - nice skin, but I'm not sure I buy your window text=
> ure.
> > =
>
> Hmmm...  Why not?

I would expect a surface curvature like this to produce a tight
highlight if it was glass. Well, I guess it could be a reflection of a
galaxy. Or the window could be a force field or something my brain won't
grasp.

> > And since this is still beta, could you please post smaller images?
> Smaller?  In filesize?  It's not that big, is it?

I think so, for a preliminary image. If you continue with your current pace
it will add up.. Besides it's been quite big postings here lately, and I
received my phone bill yesterday :(

--
Sigmund Kyrre Aas