POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bullseye : Re: Bullseye Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:36:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bullseye
From: Stephen
Date: 25 Nov 2006 15:30:48
Message: <jv9hm2l8vpa907s5in32v7324drv1ijmmu@4ax.com>
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 20:36:19 +0100, Jellby <me### [at] privacynet> wrote:

>Is this really called "bullseye" in English? It is in Spanish, but in
>English I thought that was the center of a target for darts...

In the English language "bullseye" has several meanings dependant on the
context. The centre of a target for darts is one of them and this image could be
described as a bullseye. In fact it is :-)
My favourite is a large, round peppermint flavoured sweet. Incidentally, darts
are sometimes called arrows because originally it was arrows that were thrown at
the target.

Regards
	Stephen