POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : segmented helix? : Re: segmented helix? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:00:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: segmented helix?
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 28 Jan 2002 03:46:26
Message: <jq3a5uck448e1d8id4sbpvuhmt1pemj16p@4ax.com>
Hi Steve Shelby, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Thank you for your reply and the helpful instructions for IK. It looks like
> it might be a bit too tedious for the number of objects I'm working with. Is
> there a way to simplify the process with the use of shortcut keys?
Well, hard to say, since I have no idea how you currently do it :-)
But I guess there are no hotkeys that will help much in this case. I
made the first link then duplicated it as often as I would need it.
Opened a browser in one view, maximized it, then clicked on CSG001,
clicked Add, Shift-clicked on CSG002, clicked Close, clicked on
CSG002, clicked Add...... etc.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray