POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Healthcare : Re: Healthcare Server Time
29 Sep 2024 03:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Healthcare
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Sep 2009 08:43:33
Message: <jq22a55uvkgml119ld0fns4asb5hhriidq@4ax.com>
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 20:38:30 -0700, Chambers <Ben### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

>Even our own US history is relatively unknown to most of the people over
>here :(

Well that the youth of today, for you :)
I doubt that if I were English I would know so much about what I wrote. We Scots
tend to be a bit touchy about it ;)
That and the fact that I have worked abroad a lot means that I've had to explain
the difference between England, Britain, Great Britain and the UK.
If you asked most people in the UK about the history of say, the Netherlands,
which is only just over a hundred miles away at the nearest point. They would
not be able to tell you very much.
--

Regards
     Stephen