POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Whos da best? : Re: Whos da best? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Whos da best?
From: Jerry
Date: 17 Aug 2000 12:10:29
Message: <jerry-A439FE.09102817082000@news.povray.org>
In article <399beb40@news.povray.org>, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>
wrote:

>Remco Poelstra <rjp### [at] homenl> wrote:
>: That MegaPOV is more unstable.
>
>  More unstable? I haven't noticed this.

I don't think it's so much that it is more unstable, but that it has
more features, some of which are unstable. For example, it is very easy
to crash MegaPOV on my Macintosh when using post-processing on large
images. Very difficult to crash Official POV when using post-processing
on large images :*)

Jerry