POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : POV 3.5 Won't open Unix files? : POV 3.5 Won't open Unix files? Server Time
23 May 2024 12:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  POV 3.5 Won't open Unix files?
From: Jerry
Date: 12 Jul 2002 18:07:56
Message: <jerry-9CEC13.15075512072002@netplex.aussie.org>
Does 3.5 not open Unix files, or am I doing something wrong? I created a
POV file by exporting from Terraform on OS X; POV would not open the
file; the file chooser allowed me to choose it, but POV would not open
it. If I went into BBEdit and changed the line endings to Mac line
endings, POV would then open the file. However, it then seemed to have
troubles with the include files (all of which also have Unix line
endings).

Jerry
--
http://www.hoboes.com/jerry/
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish, and you've