POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : to all the help : Re: to all the help Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: to all the help
From: Jerry  Stratton
Date: 25 Nov 1998 00:25:40
Message: <jerry-2411982125400001@cx38767-a.dt1.sdca.home.com>
In article <365b8105.0@news.povray.org>, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<fro### [at] charliecnsiitedu> wrote:
>You know that there is a PDF version, don't you? And why not print it from Word
>directly?

What I did to save paper was to print the Mac version as 2-up, front and
back, landscape, on the Mac. It's still easy enough to read, and only
takes about 80 sheets of paper. (If you don't have access to a
front-and-back printer, it'll be 160 sheets of paper...) You'll need to go
to "layout" after choosing "print", and then choose "2" pages per sheet,
print on both sides, and then make sure that the binding (look at the
picture on the left) is at the top.

Jerry
jer### [at] hoboescom
http://www.hoboes.com/jerry/                   e-mail hel### [at] hoboescom