POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Old Raytracing Programs : Re: Old Raytracing Programs Server Time
1 Jun 2024 22:00:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Raytracing Programs
From: Jerry
Date: 30 Oct 2000 12:00:26
Message: <jerry-16E839.09002630102000@news.povray.org>
In article <39FB4642.E4CFD7E3@domain.com>, ema### [at] domaincom wrote:
>By the way, does anyone know how to further compress the Quicktime
>Movies that POVRAY 3 cranks out?  I've got a couple of simple
>animations I'd like to post to a website, but they're freaking huge
>files.

GraphicConverter will let you try multiple compression formats if you
render to still images: http://www.lemkesoft.com/

So will Quicktime Pro, which will also let you open current quicktime
files and resave them with different options.

Jerry
--
http://www.hoboes.com/jerry/
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish, and you've