POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : signature in animations : Re: signature in animations Server Time
27 Jul 2024 16:35:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: signature in animations
From: Jerry  Stratton
Date: 16 Nov 1998 00:23:21
Message: <jerry-1511982123230001@cx38767-a.dt1.sdca.home.com>
In article <363902a3.0@news.povray.org>, "Mike Weber"
<mwe### [at] racal-pelagoscom> wrote:

>I still would prefer to use a tool in post-production to add my
>name/signature to each frame and then generate the mpeg file.  Someone
>mentioned that using a rendered name requires re-rendering the entire
>scene - for small scenes that's ok, but for larger longer ones.
>
>Still searching for the right utility.....

Well, I don't see what you're using... but if you have access to a
Macintosh, GraphicConverter can batch-stick an image in any corner you
want on a group of frames, and it'll be able to handle just about any
frame type you throw at it.

Jerry
jer### [at] hoboescom
http://www.hoboes.com/jerry/                   e-mail hel### [at] hoboescom