POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Focal Blur : Re: Focal Blur Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal Blur
From: Peter Popov
Date: 10 Jan 2001 10:13:32
Message: <ja8o5t8omoqcko5c7n45lkq05ktrsju4jm@4ax.com>
On Tue, 09 Jan 2001 04:44:09 -0800, Josh English
<eng### [at] spiritonecom> wrote:

>I have found an anomoly when rendering animations. If I use a camera
>that has focal blur, it turns off anti aliasing, but if the next fram
>uses a camera without focal blur, anti aliasing does not come back on
>for the rest of the animation. Is this a "known bug" that I missed? or
>has anyone seen this behaviour before?

It is more of an overlooking on the design stage. I'd rather you
report it as a bug and let the developers have it on their reminder
list :)

Since you are using MegaPOV, have you tried using ini_option after the
camera statement? It *might* just work...

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg