POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wagon & Hay (108K) : Re: Wagon & Hay (108K) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wagon & Hay (108K)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 2 Jan 2004 16:12:08
Message: <j53hc1-5tg.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Florian Brucker wrote:
> It's been a while since my last post here, so I thought why not post a
> little WIP :)
>
> Wagon uses IsoWood (although I still have to finetune it and prevent the
> pattern from repeating),

To avoid repeating use a different seed for each plank and non-zero
Rotate and Translate parameters.  If the texture used is the standard
'Tex_IW_Weathered_Wood_01' - this is designed to be much darker.

Are the round parts of the wheels created as functions or CSG?

Christoph

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______