POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another meeting? : Re: Another meeting? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another meeting?
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Apr 2008 11:41:42
Message: <j17c04p6tdcqf2p3ruk4e8kvumg0l1hdnt@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:46:37 +0100, "Phil Cook"
<phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:

>But no changes to depend on unlike the 2-5 I'd need to make to get back at
>night. OOC how busy were the red-eyes?

Not very except if there was a game on in London. I never had to book.
I did the journey by overnight bus as well. You just get to sleep then
you are woken up at the stop in Southwaite.

>> Fit like m' Loon?
>
>Quarter to four

four forty for me :)

>> And I spent fower years biding in Aiberdeen.
>> Aye Mon.
>
>What you're a Geordie now :-P

There's not much difference when you write it down :)

--

Regards
     Stephen