POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pool image (81Kb) : Re: Pool image (81Kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pool image (81Kb)
From: Alan Kong
Date: 16 Jun 2000 07:34:58
Message: <j04kksssre103bvudnqbfbfq845gi0nn6m@4ax.com>
On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:05:06 +0100 Thomas van der Veen
<tho### [at] gmxnet> wrote:

>Attached is a picture I made a few weeks ago with MegaPOV. I like the
>pool and girl, but I don't like the room. The picture missess some,
>there should be something inthe background...
<snip..>

  Hi, Thomas. IMO you might put something in the foreground near the
blank wall. There aren't enough shadows in this scene to reference where
the light source is. You might place another tree or possibly a
sculpture of some sort adjacent to the wall to balance out the picture.
To me, the rest of the scene looks good, especially the pool and the
ceiling caustics.