POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : REALLY complex images for inspiration ... : Re: REALLY complex images for inspiration ... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: REALLY complex images for inspiration ...
From: Peter Popov
Date: 2 Jun 2000 16:49:34
Message: <iv6gjs0fdudfj4nubgcqfkbeetln88klkk@4ax.com>
On Fri, 02 Jun 2000 16:05:22 -0400, Dennis Clarke
<dcl### [at] interlogcom> wrote:

>oops ... yeah ... I'll refrain from posting anymore junk until I have
>something reasonable.

Please forgive me if I sounded like disregarding your work. I only
wanted to point out that you could have jpeged that lab photo (or not
post it at all, now I am sooooo jealous!!! :)) ).

>I guess the next thing on my mind is that the quality of renders here is very
>high.

It has to do with me not posting in a long time. I'll take care to
bring the average level down to where it once was :)

>I'm at a loss where to start but I think that I'll post intermediate
>images regardless of the quality and simply hope for constructive feedback ...

Constructive feedback... not having seen any of the movies you
mention, I don't think I will make a good advisor.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet