POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...The Sewing Machine Server Time
17 May 2024 03:37:22 EDT (-0400)
  Old Technology...The Sewing Machine (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Renderdog
Subject: Old Technology...The Sewing Machine
Date: 7 Apr 2003 11:00:07
Message: <web.3e9191634af4e65f7ba9929f0@news.povray.org>
A fine image with a lot of great modeling and a tremendous number of
objects. The sewing machine itself is excellent, both modeling and
textures. The chair and the handtowel are also great.

The image is a bit soft, and some of the objects seem to float over the
floor or walls. Brighter sunlight and more light sources to simulate
reflected light would help.

It's great to see so much depth, looking all the way through to the street.

Post a reply to this message