POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...Bathroom 1960 - Is electric shaving the future? Server Time
17 May 2024 07:39:27 EDT (-0400)
  Old Technology...Bathroom 1960 - Is electric shaving the future? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Renderdog
Subject: Old Technology...Bathroom 1960 - Is electric shaving the future?
Date: 1 Apr 2003 09:45:14
Message: <web.3e89a4c57c3b3837340e19670@news.povray.org>
An amazing image! I think it perfectly captures a bathroom
from the 60's.

Though its score was probably hurt by the smallness of the
technology (and maybe because electric shavers are still
common today), this image scored the highest on technical
merit for good reason.

Obviously excellent lighting. Very good use of color also,
a common strength among the images we've discussed so far.
It's a little blurry, but not unlike how I find my bathroom
in the early morning :-).

Superior use of tools. Photorealism like this hasn't been
possible until recently, and I'm facinated by the "eye" of
artists who can pick up and create what it takes to make
images look real.

Post a reply to this message