POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...discussions Server Time
17 May 2024 06:53:09 EDT (-0400)
  Old Technology...discussions (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Renderdog
Subject: Old Technology...discussions
Date: 27 Mar 2003 05:35:14
Message: <web.3e82d1d2a3eb3e9d532d6cfc0@news.povray.org>
Congratulations to all the entrants who made so many wonderful images!

One of the most valuable aspects of the IRTC (not just for the entrants) is
feedback. I'm not sure how many of the participants hang out here, but I
thought maybe we could have some discussion on each image. So much work
went into them, I'd certainly enjoy hearing other's thoughts, including the
artists.

I thought we could work our way down the results list, starting a new topic
every day or two. Of course, anyone can start one up at any time (from
anywhere on the list) if they're interested in talking about a particular
image, and starting a new thread doesn't mean we can't keep the older
discussions running.

-Mark

Post a reply to this message