POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Confirmation email Server Time
18 Apr 2024 22:56:56 EDT (-0400)
  Confirmation email (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: St
Subject: Confirmation email
Date: 3 Jul 2007 01:19:08
Message: <4689dc4c@news.povray.org>
Folks, could anyone tell me if they DID receive a confirmation email when
registering with the TC-RTC?

 Apparently, this should have been working from the start, but there seems
to be some kind of blockage happening, although, I watched it working
perfectly in front of me yesterday.

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message