POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Out of Place - My first submission in 3 years Server Time
28 Mar 2024 21:11:07 EDT (-0400)
  Out of Place - My first submission in 3 years (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Out of Place - My first submission in 3 years
Date: 28 Feb 2005 05:36:24
Message: <4222f428@news.povray.org>
Back in the saddle again after a 3 year hiatus. Not a very good image, it
has to be said (I decided very late in the day to enter), but I'm hoping to
participate on a regular basis again. It feels nice to be back...

Post a reply to this message

> Back in the saddle again after a 3 year hiatus. Not a very good image, it
> has to be said (I decided very late in the day to enter),

I think that's how it often happens

  but I'm hoping to
> participate on a regular basis again. It feels nice to be back...

Nice to hear you are back.

Post a reply to this message