POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Out of Place - My first submission in 3 years : Re: Out of Place - My first submission in 3 years Server Time
27 Apr 2024 09:53:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Out of Place - My first submission in 3 years
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 28 Feb 2005 16:09:40
Message: <42238894$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Melly wrote:
> Back in the saddle again after a 3 year hiatus. Not a very good image, it
> has to be said (I decided very late in the day to enter), but I'm hoping to
> participate on a regular basis again. It feels nice to be back...

Good to see you back, I still remember some of your old IRTC
submissions, and look forward to the new ones.

I as well have not entered the IRTC in quite a while (I looked, and it
seems the last time was December 2000, how time flies!).  I've managed
to put together a submission this time as well, and hopefully well also
continue to compete a bit more frequently in the future.