POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Results Server Time
17 May 2024 04:09:25 EDT (-0400)
  Results (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Peter Hertel
Subject: Results
Date: 26 Mar 2003 03:00:55
Message: <3e815e37$1@news.povray.org>
Wow :)
I came in 4th, and got Technical Merit too! Better than I'd ever hope for!
Congratulations to you all!

-Peter

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Subject: Re: Results
Date: 26 Mar 2003 03:29:54
Message: <3e816502$1@news.povray.org>
"Peter Hertel" <peter**NO@SPAM**hertel.no> wrote in message

   Yes, well done Peter, and to Mr.Dolt. ;)  Great images.

  I'd like to also say thanks for the comments that I received for my
entry. Without them, I surely couldn't improve.

   ~Steve~

> -Peter

Post a reply to this message