POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Results : Re: Results Server Time
15 Jun 2024 02:39:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Results
From: Slashdolt
Date: 26 Mar 2003 08:42:41
Message: <3e81ae51$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you.

Without getting too introspective, I really didn't expect to win.  I came
into work this morning and shouted, "Oh my God!" when I saw the results.

For any interested, I plan to put the windmill and iron fence macro in the
POV-Ray Objects collection.  I'll also add some of the radios.  I probably
spent about 3 hours on the windmill, and then realized it was barely
visible.  Anyway, it looks pretty good up-close, although it's not very
structurally sound.  Everyone feel free to grab the source in the meantime.

--
Slash