POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Minimum Entry Requirements Server Time
17 May 2024 07:40:25 EDT (-0400)
  Minimum Entry Requirements (Message 21 to 30 of 56)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Minimum Entry Requirements
Date: 16 Jun 2009 20:43:11
Message: <4a383c1f@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:16:32 -0400, Hildur K. wrote:

> What is Megapov anyway? A different software with it´s own functions or
> just a slightly altered compile of Povray?

http://megapov.inetart.net/

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Michael Hunter
Date: 16 Jun 2009 21:55:00
Message: <web.4a384bf164396b4fd7fbc1230@news.povray.org>
Hilder K Wrote:
>"no need to get bitchy about what people choose to experiment with."

Well... that was my point in the first place. Let people do what they do and
give them the feedback you want to give. Freedom of speech. As long as it's
meaningful in a 3D context because that's what we're talking about (not just
raytracing but modeling, environmental settings, texture maps etc)...

So the bottom line is after 50+ postings in the last few days that everything is
perfect the way it has always been. Right? No one sees a problem other than me?

Post a reply to this message