POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris Server Time
2 May 2024 16:14:54 EDT (-0400)
  Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Carlo C
Subject: Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris
Date: 15 Jan 2009 11:55:00
Message: <web.496f696dbc4dfe3c5de9ea5c0@news.povray.org>
A small idea ... (yet!)

http://www.cooliris.com/

To make most captivating views of the images.
What do you say?
It is easy to implement.

--
Carlo

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris
Date: 17 Jan 2009 03:22:24
Message: <49719540$1@news.povray.org>
"Carlo C." <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht

> A small idea ... (yet!)
>
> http://www.cooliris.com/
>
> To make most captivating views of the images.
> What do you say?
> It is easy to implement.

Call me old fashioned. I am not in favour of this idea....

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Carlo C
Date: 17 Jan 2009 03:55:00
Message: <web.49719c605f097aef4c2eec1b0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> "Carlo C." <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
> >
> > A small idea ... (yet!)
> >
> > http://www.cooliris.com/
> >
> > To make most captivating views of the images.
> > What do you say?
> > It is easy to implement.
> >

> Call me old fashioned. I am not in favour of this idea....
>
> Thomas

*live!*

Why?

If you haven't installed the extensions... everything as before.
In any case is an *optional* resource.

Flickr have it... Deviantart have it... etc....
Talk half-seriously: IRTC is perhaps less important than Deviantart? ;-)

--
Carlo

Post a reply to this message

> > To make most captivating views of the images.
> > What do you say?
> > It is easy to implement.
>
> Call me old fashioned. I am not in favour of this idea....

.... and me, I don't even get what this "cooliris" thing is all about...

Post a reply to this message