POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris : Re: Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris Server Time
17 May 2024 04:42:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Jan 2009 07:38:58
Message: <4971d162@news.povray.org>
"Carlo C." <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.49719c605f097aef4c2eec1b0@news.povray.org...
> *live!*
>
> Why?
>
> If you haven't installed the extensions... everything as before.
> In any case is an *optional* resource.
>
> Flickr have it... Deviantart have it... etc....
> Talk half-seriously: IRTC is perhaps less important than Deviantart? ;-)

It has nothing to do with importance. Importance nor seriousness are not
measured by a *flashy* outside or whatever * mirrors and beads* are used to
*pimp up* a site. It is about the content, and that should speak for itself.

Please don't take my criticism personally. This is just how strongly I feel
about this. I would hate to see the IRTC go down this road.

Thomas