POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : No more IRTC? Server Time
2 May 2024 23:48:42 EDT (-0400)
  No more IRTC? (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: jhu
Subject: No more IRTC?
Date: 27 Jan 2008 18:45:00
Message: <web.479d16af31b1dc9d7bcf5ca50@news.povray.org>
It's been over a year now. Is something else taking its place?

Post a reply to this message

From: Jan Dvorak
Subject: Re: No more IRTC?
Date: 27 Jan 2008 21:44:56
Message: <479d41a8$1@news.povray.org>
jhu napsal(a):
> It's been over a year now. Is something else taking its place?

tc-rtc.co.uk
see a few threads upward

Post a reply to this message

From: B  Gimeno
Date: 4 Feb 2008 09:25:01
Message: <web.47a71fc94cd5f3622683f30c0@news.povray.org>
Jan Dvorak <jan### [at] centrumcz> wrote:
> jhu napsal(a):
> > It's been over a year now. Is something else taking its place?
> >

> tc-rtc.co.uk
> see a few threads upward

I lament it, but this substitute is not able to replace the spirit of the
original aid. It's an opiniation, the proposed subjects are not as "open" as
long ago because usually they are based on unknown works that stops most of the
non-english-speakers users of POV-Ray. Resignation.

B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message