POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : No more IRTC? : Re: No more IRTC? Server Time
20 May 2024 10:01:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No more IRTC?
From: William Tracy
Date: 4 Feb 2008 12:07:21
Message: <47a74649$1@news.povray.org>
Mike the Elder wrote:
> It turns out that, even as a naive English speaker, I have found the topics
> that have been selected rather uninspiring and restrictive.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. It was a neat idea, but the topic
selection system isn't working out very well.

Oddly enough, the original "This Is Not a Checkered Plane" was arguably
the best topic I've ever seen for a raytracing competition--it even had
a cute acronym. :-) Do we have any way of coming up with more topics
like that?

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

I saw a poster that read:
"Simpsons: The Movie: Rent it or own it."
I'm not sure, but I think it's a threat.