POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : new topic > oct 2006? Server Time
2 May 2024 16:51:35 EDT (-0400)
  new topic > oct 2006? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: marabou
Subject: new topic > oct 2006?
Date: 3 Nov 2006 18:36:30
Message: <pan.2006.11.03.23.36.30.876965@available.yet>
hello,
when will next topic be announced?
Exists a rule/time window when new topics are published, normally?

greetings

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: new topic > oct 2006?
Date: 4 Nov 2006 02:51:17
Message: <454c4675$1@news.povray.org>
"marabou" <not### [at] availableyet> schreef in bericht
news:pan### [at] availableyet...
> hello,
> when will next topic be announced?
> Exists a rule/time window when new topics are published, normally?

Mostly, it is Real Life that makes a new topic being presented earlier or
sooner, I believe. So, just visit the IRTC site often, or watch the threads
in irtc.stills, or read http://irtc.org/ftp/.message which will be updated
as soon as the new topic is known.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message